Destinations strategic groups via Multivariate Competition-based IPA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente, 2007. "Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-121, February.
- Azzopardi, Ernest & Nash, Robert, 2013. "A critical evaluation of importance–performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 222-233.
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Sollner, Albrecht & Rese, Mario, 2001. "Market segmentation and the structure of competition: applicability of the strategic group concept for an improved market segmentation on industrial markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Kurt Matzler & Elmar Sauerwein & Kenneth Heischmidt, 2003. "Importance-performance analysis revisited: the role of the factor structure of customer satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 112-129, March.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2013. "The influence of competition on visitor satisfaction and loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 238-246.
- Dwyer, Larry & Cvelbar, Ljubica Knežević & Edwards, Deborah & Mihalic, Tanja, 2012. "Fashioning a destination tourism future: The case of Slovenia," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 305-316.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2012. "The value of self-stated attribute importance to overall satisfaction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 295-304.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2002. "Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Chen, Kuan-Yu, 2014. "Improving importance-performance analysis: The role of the zone of tolerance and competitor performance. The case of Taiwan's hot spring hotels," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 260-272.
- Coghlan, Alexandra, 2012. "Facilitating reef tourism management through an innovative importance-performance analysis method," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 767-775.
- Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Fu-Shian, 2010. "Experience quality, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions for heritage tourists," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 29-35.
- Ziegler, Jackie & Dearden, Philip & Rollins, Rick, 2012. "But are tourists satisfied? Importance-performance analysis of the whale shark tourism industry on Isla Holbox, Mexico," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 692-701.
- Sever, Ivan, 2015. "Importance-performance analysis: A valid management tool?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 43-53.
- Jiunn-I Shieh & Hsin-Hung Wu, 2011. "Applying information-based methods in importance–performance analysis when the information of importance is unavailable," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 545-557, April.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2012. "Competitive importance-performance analysis of an Australian wildlife park," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-37.
More about this item
KeywordsDestinations' competitiveness; Strategic groups; Multivariate clustering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:40-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.