Importance-Performance Matrix Analysis (IPMA) of Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Ghanaian Banking Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente, 2007. "Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-121, February.
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Abane, Albert M., 2011. "Travel behaviour in Ghana: empirical observations from four metropolitan areas," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 313-322.
- Kurt Matzler & Elmar Sauerwein & Kenneth Heischmidt, 2003. "Importance-performance analysis revisited: the role of the factor structure of customer satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 112-129, March.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013.
"Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Matthew C. H. Yeung & Bala Ramasamy & Junsong Chen & Stanley J. Paliwoda, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," Post-Print hal-02312298, HAL.
- van Doorn, Jenny & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Tijs, Marleen, 2013. "Satisfaction as a predictor of future performance: A replication," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 314-318.
- Jiunn-I Shieh & Hsin-Hung Wu, 2009. "Applying importance-performance analysis to compare the changes of a convenient store," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 391-400, May.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2012. "Competitive importance-performance analysis of an Australian wildlife park," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-37.
More about this item
KeywordsService Quality; Customer Satisfaction; Importance-Performance Matrix Analysis; Ghanaian Banking Industry; Loyalty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:532-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.