Identifying opportunities for improvement in online shopping sites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente, 2007. "Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-121, February.
- Azzopardi, Ernest & Nash, Robert, 2013. "A critical evaluation of importance–performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 222-233.
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1993. "The Voice of the Customer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27.
- Finn, Adam, 2011. "Investigating the non-linear effects of e-service quality dimensions on customer satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-37.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4623 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Rolland & Ina Freeman, 2010. "A new measure of e-service quality in France," Post-Print hal-00576616, HAL.
- Robert Johnston & Adrian Fern, 1999. "Service Recovery Strategies for Single and Double Deviation Scenarios," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 69-82, April.
- Elena Pokryshevskaya & Evgeny Antipov, 2013. "Importance-performance analysis for internet stores: a system based on publicly available panel data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Falk, Tomas & Hammerschmidt, Maik, 2006. "eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 866-875, July.
- Dickinger, Astrid & Stangl, Brigitte, 2013. "Website performance and behavioral consequences: A formative measurement approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 771-777.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thaichon, Park & Quach, Sara, 2016. "Dark motives-counterfeit purchase framework: Internal and external motives behind counterfeit purchase via digital platforms," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 82-91.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline shopping sites; Customer satisfaction; Identifying opportunities for improvement; Improvement gap analysis; Importance performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:228-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.