Reconsidering the Role of Training in Event Volunteers' Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuskelly, Graham & Boag, Alistair, 2001. "Organisational Commitment as a Predictor of Committee Member Turnover among Volunteer Sport Administrators: Results of a Time-Lagged Study," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 65-86, May.
- Wood, Van R. & Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1986. "Social responsibility and personal success: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-212, June.
- Munoz de Bustillo Llorente, Rafael & Fernandez Macias, Enrique, 2005. "Job satisfaction as an indicator of the quality of work," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 656-673, October.
- Christine Green, B., 2001. "Leveraging Subculture and Identity to Promote Sport Events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, May.
- N/A, 1996. "Events," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 8(2), pages 287-288, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niki Koutrou & Athanasios (Sakis) Pappous & Anna Johnson, 2016. "Post-Event Volunteering Legacy: Did the London 2012 Games Induce a Sustainable Volunteer Engagement?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-12, November.
- Casper, Jonathan M. & Gray, Dianna P. & Babkes Stellino, Megan, 2007. "A Sport Commitment Model Perspective on Adult Tennis Players' Participation Frequency and Purchase Intention," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 253-278, November.
- Wellens, Lore & Jegers, Marc, 2014. "Effective governance in nonprofit organizations: A literature based multiple stakeholder approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 223-243.
- Hoeber, Larena, 2010. "Experiences of volunteering in sport: Views from Aboriginal individuals," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 345-354, November.
- Allen, Justine B. & Shaw, Sally, 2009. ""Everyone rolls up their sleeves and mucks in": Exploring volunteers' motivation and experiences of the motivational climate of a sporting event," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 79-90, May.
- Shaw, Sally, 2009. ""It was all 'smile for Dunedin!"': Event Volunteer Experiences at the 2006 New Zealand Masters Games," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 26-33, February.
- Kristiansen, Elsa & Skirstad, Berit & Parent, Milena M. & Waddington, Ivan, 2015. "‘We can do it’: Community, resistance, social solidarity, and long-term volunteering at a sport event," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 256-267.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Younghan & Kim, Milyang & Koo, Jakeun, 2016. "The impact of social interaction and team member exchange on sport event volunteer management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 550-562.
- Parent, Milena M., 2016. "Stakeholder perceptions on the democratic governance of major sports events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 402-416.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015.
"The We and the I: The Logic of Voluntary Associations,"
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015. "The We and the I: The Logic of Voluntary Associations," AMSE Working Papers 1502, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
More about this item
Keywordssatisfaction human resource management sport events volunteers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:9:y:2006:i:2:p:165-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .