Creating Sustainable Mega Event Impacts: Networking and Relationship Development through Pre-Event Training
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Green, B., 2001. "Leveraging Subculture and Identity to Promote Sport Events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pereira, Elsa & Mascarenhas, Maria Margarida & Pires, Gustavo, 2014. "Sports Events As A Tool To Leverage The Tourism Destination Image," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Schulenkorf, Nico, 2010. "The roles and responsibilities of a change agent in sport event development projects," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 118-128, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:335-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sparvero, Emily & Chalip, Laurence, 2007. "Professional Teams as Leverageable Assets: Strategic Creation of Community Value," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Ziakas, Vassilios & Costa, Carla A., 2011. "Event portfolio and multi-purpose development: Establishing the conceptual grounds," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 409-423.
- Kaplanidou, Kyriaki (Kiki) & Al Emadi, Ahmed & Sagas, Michael & Diop, Abdoulaye & Fritz, Gerald, 2016. "Business legacy planning for mega events: The case of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4103-4111.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworking relationship development event impacts event leveraging strategic management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:9:y:2006:i:1:p:25-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.