The roles and responsibilities of a change agent in sport event development projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 2002. "Participation and Development: Perspectives from the Comprehensive Development Paradigm," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 163-182, June.
- Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui, 2008. "Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 253-275, November.
- O'Brien, Danny & Gardiner, Sarah, 2006. "Creating Sustainable Mega Event Impacts: Networking and Relationship Development through Pre-Event Training," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-47, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svensson, Per G. & Hambrick, Marion E., 2016. "“Pick and choose our battles” – Understanding organizational capacity in a sport for development and peace organization," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 120-132.
- Reis, Arianne C. & Vieira, Marcelo Carvalho & Sousa-Mast, Fabiana Rodrigues de, 2016. "“Sport for Development” in developing countries: The case of the Vilas Olímpicas do Rio de Janeiro," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 107-119.
- Welty Peachey, Jon & Borland, John & Lobpries, Jami & Cohen, Adam, 2015. "Managing impact: Leveraging sacred spaces and community celebration to maximize social capital at a sport-for-development event," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 86-98.
- Schulenkorf, Nico, 2012. "Sustainable community development through sport and events: A conceptual framework for Sport-for-Development projects," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:113-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic sport management Change agent roles Community development Event outcomes Sport event leverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:118-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.