Ganma theory and third-sector sport-development programmes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth: Implications for sports management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuskelly, Graham & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell & Darcy, Simon, 2006. "Volunteer Management Practices and Volunteer Retention: A Human Resource Management Approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Thomas, David R. & Dyall, Lorna, 1999. "Culture, Ethnicity, and Sport Management: A New Zealand Perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 115-132, November.
- Shilbury, David & Popi Sotiriadou, Kalliopi & Christine Green, B., 2008. "Sport Development. Systems, Policies and Pathways: An Introduction to the Special Issue," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 217-223, November.
- Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui, 2008. "Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 253-275, November.
- Green, Mick & Collins, Shane, 2008. "Policy, Politics and Path Dependency: Sport Development in Australia and Finland," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 225-251, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalton, Bronwen & Wilson, Rachel & Evans, John Robert & Cochrane, Steve, 2015. "Australian Indigenous youth's participation in sport and associated health outcomes: Empirical analysis and implications," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 57-68.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
More about this item
KeywordsAboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Sport-development Cultural inclusiveness Equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:4:p:313-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.