Sport Development. Systems, Policies and Pathways: An Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brouwers, Jessie & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi, 2012. "An examination of the importance of performances in youth and junior competition as an indicator of later success in tennis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 461-475.
- Rowe, Katie & Shilbury, David & Ferkins, Lesley & Hinckson, Erica, 2016. "Challenges for sport development: Women's entry level cycling participation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-430.
- Thomson, Alana & Darcy, Simon & Pearce, Sonya, 2010. "Ganma theory and third-sector sport-development programmes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth: Implications for sports management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-330, November.
- Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna, 2014. "Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 107-120.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
- Kuang-Hua Hu & Fu-Hsiang Chen & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2016. "Evaluating the Improvement of Sustainability of Sports Industry Policy Based on MADM," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-21, June.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:217-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.