Culture, Ethnicity, and Sport Management: A New Zealand Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, George B., 2010. "Understanding the under-representation of African American coaches: A multilevel perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen, 2014. "How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 174-189.
- Chen, Kuan-Ju & Phua, Joe, 2016. "Self-categorization process in sport: An examination of the “Linsanity” phenomenon in Taiwan," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 431-440.
- Thomson, Alana & Darcy, Simon & Pearce, Sonya, 2010. "Ganma theory and third-sector sport-development programmes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth: Implications for sports management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-330, November.
- Stewart-Withers, Rochelle & Sewabu, Koli & Richardson, Sam, 2017. "Talanoa: A contemporary qualitative methodology for sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-68.
- Palmer, Farah R. & Masters, Tina M., 2010. "Maori feminism and sport leadership: Exploring Maori women's experiences," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 331-344, November.
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:2:y:1999:i:2:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.