Sustainable Reciprocity Mechanism of Social Initiatives in Sport: The Mediating Effect of Gratitude
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nutbeam, Don, 2008. "The evolving concept of health literacy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2072-2078, December.
- Lung Chen & Ying Kee, 2008. "Gratitude and Adolescent Athletes’ Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 361-373, November.
- Welsh, Michael P. & Poe, Gregory L., 1998. "Elicitation Effects in Contingent Valuation: Comparisons to a Multiple Bounded Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 170-185, September.
- Schulenkorf, Nico, 2012. "Sustainable community development through sport and events: A conceptual framework for Sport-for-Development projects," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12.
- Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui, 2008. "Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 253-275, November.
- Izaskun Agirre Aramburu & Irune Gómez Pescador, 2019. "The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Loyalty: The Mediating Effect of Reputation in Cooperative Banks Versus Commercial Banks in the Basque Country," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 701-719, February.
- Johan Ormel & Siegwart Lindenberg & Nardi Steverink & Lois Verbrugge, 1999. "Subjective Well-Being and Social Production Functions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 61-90, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jones, Gareth J. & Edwards, Michael B. & Bocarro, Jason N. & Bunds, Kyle S. & Smith, Jordan W., 2018. "Leveraging community sport organizations to promote community capacity: Strategic outcomes, challenges, and theoretical considerations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 279-292.
- Schulenkorf, Nico, 2017. "Managing sport-for-development: Reflections and outlook," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-251.
- Jones, Gareth J. & Edwards, Michael B. & Bocarro, Jason N. & Svensson, Per G. & Misener, Katie, 2020. "A community capacity building approach to sport-based youth development," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 563-575.
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
- Charlotte Cabane & Adrian Hille & Michael Lechner, 2015.
"Mozart or Pelé? The Effects of Teenagers' Participation in Music and Sports,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
749, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Mozart or Pelé? The Effects of Teenagers' Participation in Music and Sports," IZA Discussion Papers 8987, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Mozart or Pelé? The effects of teenagers’ participation in music and sports," Economics Working Paper Series 1509, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Mozart or Pelé? The effects of teenagers’ participation in music and sports," CEPR Discussion Papers 10556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas & Shogren, Jason F., 2015.
"Certainty and overconfidence in future preferences for food,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 101-113.
- Linda Thunström & Jonas Nordström & Jason F. Shogren, 2015. "Certainty and Overconfidence in Future Preferences for Food," IFRO Working Paper 2015/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Simona Galletta & Sebastiano Mazzù & Valeria Naciti & Carlo Vermiglio, 2021. "Sustainable development and financial institutions: Do banks' environmental policies influence customer deposits?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 643-656, January.
- Belen Lopez & Alfonso Torres & Alberto Ruozzi & Jose Antonio Vicente, 2020. "Main Factors for Understanding High Impacts on CSR Dimensions in the Finance Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-17, March.
- Ali, Maged & Azab, Nahed & Sorour, M. Karim & Dora, Manoj, 2019. "Integration v. polarisation among social media users: Perspectives through social capital theory on the recent Egyptian political landscape," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 461-473.
- Patricia Champ & Richard Bishop, 2001. "Donation Payment Mechanisms and Contingent Valuation: An Empirical Study of Hypothetical Bias," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 383-402, August.
- Apiradee Nantsupawat & Orn‐Anong Wichaikhum & Kulwadee Abhicharttibutra & Wipada Kunaviktikul & Mohd Said Bin Nurumal & Lusine Poghosyan, 2020. "Nurses' knowledge of health literacy, communication techniques, and barriers to the implementation of health literacy programs: A cross‐sectional study," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(3), pages 577-585, September.
- Maria Carella & Thaís García-Pereiro & Roberta Pace, 0. "Subjective Well-Being, Transnational Families and Social Integration of Married Immigrants in Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Lee, Juyong & Cho, Youngsang, 2020. "Estimation of the usage fee for peer-to-peer electricity trading platform: The case of South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Harris, Kevin & Adams, Andrew, 2016. "Power and discourse in the politics of evidence in sport for development," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 97-106.
- Matthew Walker & Stephen Hills & Bob Heere, 2017. "Evaluating a Socially Responsible Employment Program: Beneficiary Impacts and Stakeholder Perceptions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 53-70, June.
- Lili Tian & Shuya Chu & E. Scott Huebner, 2016. "The Chain of Relationships Among Gratitude, Prosocial Behavior and Elementary School Students’ School Satisfaction: The Role of School Affect," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 9(2), pages 515-532, June.
- Nienke Moor & Paul M. Graaf, 2016. "Temporary and Long-Term Consequences of Bereavement on Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 913-936, June.
- Samnaliev, Mihail & Stevens, Thomas H. & More, Thomas, 2006. "A comparison of alternative certainty calibration techniques in contingent valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 507-519, May.
- Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Hedonic capital, adaptation and resilience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 372-384, November.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; health literacy; prosocial behavior; corporate social responsibility; sponsorship;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:21:p:9279-:d:441864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.