Sports Events As A Tool To Leverage The Tourism Destination Image
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Brien, Danny & Gardiner, Sarah, 2006. "Creating Sustainable Mega Event Impacts: Networking and Relationship Development through Pre-Event Training," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-47, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSports Events; Nautical Events; Leveraging; Destination Image; Tourism;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2014-02-15 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-02-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2014_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .