Experiences of volunteering in sport: Views from Aboriginal individuals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuskelly, Graham & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell & Darcy, Simon, 2006. "Volunteer Management Practices and Volunteer Retention: A Human Resource Management Approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Taylor, Tracy & McGraw, Peter, 2006. "Exploring Human Resource Management Practices in Nonprofit Sport Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 229-251, November.
- Costa, Carla A. & Chalip, Laurence & Christine Green, B. & Simes, Caet, 2006. "Reconsidering the Role of Training in Event Volunteers' Satisfaction," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 165-182, September.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaw, Sally & Hoeber, Larena, 2016. "Unclipping our wings: Ways forward in qualitative research in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 255-265.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVolunteering Experiences Aboriginal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:4:p:345-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .