Faking it: Personality and individual difference predictors of willingness to buy counterfeit goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Harvey & W. David Walls, 2003. "Laboratory markets in counterfeit goods: Hong Kong versus Las Vegas," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 883-887.
- Wilke, Ricky & Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1999. "Brand imitation and its effects on innovation, competition, and brand equity," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 9-18.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Furnham, Adrian & Valgeirsson, Halldor, 2007. "The effect of life values and materialism on buying counterfeit products," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 677-685, October.
- Cordell, Victor V. & Wongtada, Nittaya & Kieschnick, Robert Jr., 1996. "Counterfeit purchase intentions: Role of lawfulness attitudes and product traits as determinants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:2:id:233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaufmann, Hans Ruediger & Petrovici, Dan Alex & Filho, Cid Gonçalves & Ayres, Adriano, 2016. "Identifying moderators of brand attachment for driving customer purchase intention of original vs counterfeits of luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5735-5747.
- BaoChun Zhao & ShanShan Xu, 2013. "Does Consumer Unethical Behavior Relate to Birthplace? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 475-488, March.
- Chen, Jie & Teng, Lefa & Liu, Shixiong & Zhu, Huihuang, 2015. "Anticipating regret and consumers' preferences for counterfeit luxury products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 507-515.
- Siham Mourad & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The Effects Of Counterfeit On Luxury Brand Buying Behavior, In Terms Of Consumption Experience," Post-Print halshs-00660417, HAL.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Srikanth Kadiyala & Priscillia Hunt & Alessandro Malchiodi, 2012. "An Alternative Framework for Empirically Measuring the Size of Counterfeit Markets," NBER Working Papers 18171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Ong Lai Teik & Terrance Chiang Tong Seng & Amanda Pung Xin-Yi, 2015. "To Buy or To Lie: Determinants of Purchase Intention of Counterfeit Fashion in Malaysia," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 49-56, July.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:233 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCounterfeit goods Personality Material values Structural equation modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:5:p:820-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .