Laboratory markets in counterfeit goods: Hong Kong versus Las Vegas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Plott, Charles R., 1989. "An updated review of industrial organization: Applications of experimental methods," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 1109-1176 Elsevier.
- Loewenstein, George, 1999. "Experimental Economics from the Vantage-Point of Behavioural Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 23-34, February.
- Frank Atkins, 1999. "Macroeconomic time series and the monetary aggregates approach to estimating the underground economy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 609-611.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1989. "Theory, Experiment and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 151-169, Winter.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Binmore, Ken, 1999. "Why Experiment in Economics?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 16-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swami, Viren & Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas & Furnham, Adrian, 2009. "Faking it: Personality and individual difference predictors of willingness to buy counterfeit goods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 820-825, October.
- Giovanni Mattia, 2013. "Motivazioni e comportamenti nei confronti della contraffazione non-deceptive: un’indagine esplorativa sui giovani acquirenti," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 83-103.
- Kaufmann, Hans Ruediger & Petrovici, Dan Alex & Filho, Cid Gonçalves & Ayres, Adriano, 2016. "Identifying moderators of brand attachment for driving customer purchase intention of original vs counterfeits of luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5735-5747.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Lee, Seung-Hee, 2012. "Asymmetrical effects of past experiences with genuine fashion luxury brands and their counterfeits on purchase intention of each," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1507-1515.
- Muhammad Rizwan & Muhammad Nasir Jamal & Zain-Ul-Abidin & Khadeeja Gul Zareen & Arslan Khan & Barza Farhat & Rashid Khan, 2013. "The Determinants of Purchase Intention towards Counterfeit Mobile Phones in Pakistan," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 220-236, February.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Srikanth Kadiyala & Priscillia Hunt & Alessandro Malchiodi, 2012. "An Alternative Framework for Empirically Measuring the Size of Counterfeit Markets," NBER Working Papers 18171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lede, M.M., 2012. "Income, Cultural Norms and Purchases of Counterfeits," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:14:p:883-887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .