The role of employers' beliefs in the evaluation of educational output
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Chevalier & Colm Harmon & Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2004.
"Does Education Raise Productivity, or Just Reflect it?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages 499-517, November.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Colm Harmon & Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2002. "Does education raise productivity, or just reflect it?," Open Access publications 10197/1104, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 2003. "Does Education Raise Productivity or Just Reflect It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Colm Harmon & Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2003. "Does education raise productivity, or just reflect it?," Working Papers 200304, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 434-459.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1979. "Conceptual and Empirical Issues in the Estimation of Educational Production Functions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 351-388.
- Foray, Dominique, 2001. "Facing the problem of unbalanced development of knowledge across sectors and fields: the case of the knowledge base in primary education," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1553-1561, December.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1995. "A Depressed Labor Market as Explained by Participants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 250-254, May.
- Blaug, Mark, 1985. "Where are we now in the economics of education?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 17-28, February.
- Murnane, Richard J. & Nelson, Richard R., 1984. "Production and innovation when techniques are tacit : The case of education," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 353-373.
- Pierre Cahuc & AndrÃ© Zylberberg, 2004.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026203316x, January.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & André Zylberberg & William Mccuaig, 2014. "Labor Economics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1oclgdahv98, Sciences Po.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & André Zylberberg, 2014. "Labor Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01076752, HAL.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1996. "Economics of education: A research agenda," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 339-344, October.
- François Leclercq, 2005. "The Relationship between Educational Expenditures and Outcomes," Working Papers DT/2005/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Bewley, Truman, 2002. "Interviews as a valid empirical tool in economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 343-353.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sloka Biruta & Kantāne Ināra & Buligina Ilze & Tora Ginta & Dzelme Juris & Buševica Regīna & Buligina Alise & Tora Pēteris, 2015. "Employers’ Needs and Expectations for Qualified Employees (Case Study on the Opinions in One of the Regions in Latvia)," Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 27(1), pages 69-75, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:959-968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .