Religion and animal welfare: Evidence from voting data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002.
"People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes,"
NBER Working Papers
9237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & D. Roderick Kiewiet & Charles Noussair, 1992.
"Voting On Growth Control Measures: Preferences And Strategies,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 191-213, 07.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Kiewiet, Roderick D. & Noussair, Charles N., 1991. "Voting on Growth Control Measures: Preferences and Strategies," Working Papers 777, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Lowry, Robert C, 1998. "Religion and the Demand for Membership in Environmental Citizen Groups," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 223-40, March.
- Robert J. Barro & Rachel McCleary, 2003. "Religion and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett, Richard & Blaney, Ralph, 2002. "Social consensus, moral intensity and willingness to pay to address a farm animal welfare issue," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 501-520, August.
- Kahn, Matthew E & Matsusaka, John G, 1997. "Demand for Environmental Goods: Evidence from Voting Patterns on California Initiatives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 137-73, April.
- Spash, Clive L., 2000. "Ecosystems, contingent valuation and ethics: the case of wetland re-creation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 195-215, August.
- Robert Lowry, 1998. "Religion and the demand for membership in environmental citizen groups," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 223-240, March.
- McCleary, Rachel & Barro, Robert, 2003. "Religion and Economic Growth across Countries," Scholarly Articles 3708464, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:35:y:2006:i:4:p:652-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.