Comparative assessment of road transport technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3194-3202, June.
- Arslan, RIdvan & Ulusoy, Yahya & Tekin, Yücel & Sürmen, Ali, 2010. "An evaluation of the alternative transport fuel policies for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3030-3037, June.
- Gallo, Mariano, 2011. "A fuel surcharge policy for reducing road traffic greenhouse gas emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 413-424, March.
- Schipper, Lee, 2011. "Automobile use, fuel economy and CO2 emissions in industrialized countries: Encouraging trends through 2008?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 358-372, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmaz, Murat, 2015. "Limitations/capabilities of electric machine technologies and modeling approaches for electric motor design and analysis in plug-in electric vehicle applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 80-99.
- Shi, Qian & Yu, Tao & Zuo, Jian, 2015. "What leads to low-carbon buildings? A China study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 726-734.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:14-:d:123944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faria, Ricardo & Marques, Pedro & Moura, Pedro & Freire, Fausto & Delgado, Joaquim & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2013. "Impact of the electricity mix and use profile in the life-cycle assessment of electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 271-287.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:167-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Mockus, Saulius & Keršienė, Neringa & Starevičius, Martynas, 2014. "Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as a medium-term option in the transition to sustainable fuels and transport," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 513-525.
- Kumar, Lalit & Jain, Shailendra, 2014. "Electric propulsion system for electric vehicular technology: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 924-940.
- Sehatpour, Mohammad-Hadi & Kazemi, Aliyeh & Sehatpour, Hesam-eddin, 2017. "Evaluation of alternative fuels for light-duty vehicles in Iran using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 295-310.
- AlSabbagh, Maha & Siu, Yim Ling & Guehnemann, Astrid & Barrett, John, 2017. "Integrated approach to the assessment of CO2e-mitigation measures for the road passenger transport sector in Bahrain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 203-215.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmin, Tabassum & Shakoor, Abdul, 2015. "Technical overview of compressed natural gas (CNG) as a transportation fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 785-797.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad transport; Fuel; Energy; Atmospheric emissions; GHG; MCDM; Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:20:y:2013:i:c:p:611-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.