The Norwegian support and subsidy of electric cars. Should it be adopted by other countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Golombek & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg & Finn Roar Aune, 2011.
"Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies in the European Power Market,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 209-238.
- Rolf Golombek & Finn Roar Aune & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg, 2009. "Carbon capture and storage technologies in the European power market," Discussion Papers 603, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3194-3202, June.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Verhoef, Erik, 1994. "External effects and social costs of road transport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 273-287, July.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2007. "A guide to life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electric supply technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1543-1559.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas, 2013.
"Light duty vehicle transportation and global climate policy: The importance of electric drive vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 209-219.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas, 2012. "Light Duty Vehicle Transportation and Global Climate Policy: The Importance of Electric Drive Vehicles," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 121948, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valentina Bosetti & Thomas Longden, 2012. "Light Duty Vehicle Transportation and Global Climate Policy: The Importance of Electric Drive Vehicles," Working Papers 2012.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geir H. M. Bjertnaes, 2017. "The Efficient Combination of Taxes on Fuel and Vehicles," CESifo Working Paper Series 6789, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1230-:d:141613 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:transr:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:252-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi, 2016. "Energy, environmental and economic impact of mini-sized and zero-emission vehicle diffusion on a light-duty vehicle fleet," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 96-109.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:320-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2017. "The efficient combination of taxes on fuel and vehicles," Discussion Papers 867, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:604-:d:135449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Hanappi, Tibor, 2016. "The potential of electromobility in Austria: Evidence from hybrid choice models under the presence of unreported information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 30-41.
- Vassileva, Iana & Campillo, Javier, 2017. "Adoption barriers for electric vehicles: Experiences from early adopters in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 632-641.
- Stef Proost & Mads Greaker & Cathrine Hagem, 2019. "Vehicle-to-Grid. Impacts on the electricity market and consumer cost of electric vehicles," Discussion Papers 903, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GRO-2015-05-30 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2015-05-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:15814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Larsen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.