Report NEP-GRO-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fulford, Scott L. & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2015. "Does It Matter Where You Came From? Ancestry Composition and Economic Performance of U.S. Counties, 1850-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 9060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeanet Bentzen & Jacob Gerner Hariri & James A. Robinson, 2015. "The Indigenous Roots of Representative Democracy," NBER Working Papers 21193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Pleijt, Alexandra M., 2015. "Human capital and long run economic growth : Evidence from the stock of human capital in England, 1300-1900," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 229, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bassino, Jean-Pascal & Broadberry, Stephen & Fukao, Kyoji & Gupta, Bishnupriya & Takashima, Masanori, 2015. "Japan and the Great Divergence, 725-1874," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 230, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Broadberry, Stephen & Fukao, Kyoji & Zammit, Nick, 2015. "How Did Japan Catch-up On The West? A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Japanese Productivity Differences, 1885-2000," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 231, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2015. "Cultural Norms, the Persistence of Tax Evasion, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco J. Beltran Tapia & Julio Martinez-Galarrage, 2015. "Inequality and poverty in a developing economy: Evidence from regional data (Spain, 1860-1930)," Working Papers 0078, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Anders Skonhoft & Bjart Holtsmark, 2014. "The Norwegian support and subsidy of electric cars. Should it be adopted by other countries?," Working Paper Series 15814, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sedgley, Norman & Elmslie, Bruce, 2015. "Taxation and fiscal expenditure in a growth model with endogenous fertility," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard H. Steckel & Garrett T. Senney, 2015. "Developmental Origins of Cardiovascular Disease: Understanding High Mortality Rates in the American South," Working Papers 15-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Gründler, Klaus & Krieger, Tommy, 2015. "Democracy and growth: Evidence from SVMDI indices," Discussion Paper Series 131, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Emilio Ocampo, 2015. "Commodity Price Booms and Populist Cycles. An Explanation of Argentina’s Decline in the 20th Century," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 562, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ryoji Ohdoi & Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori, 2015. "Welfare and Tax Policies in a Neoclassical Growth Model with Non-unitary Discounting," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Girardi, Daniele & Mura, Antonio, 2014. "The construction-development curve: evidence from a new international dataset," MPRA Paper 64554, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2014.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2015. "Elusive Relationship between Business-cycle Volatility and Long-run Growth," MPRA Paper 64502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T.D. Stanley & Chris Doucouliagos & Piers Steel, 2015. "Does ICT Generate Economic Growth? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Economics Series 2015_9, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Obregon, Carlos, 2015. "Piketty is wrong," MPRA Paper 64593, University Library of Munich, Germany.