Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies in the European Power Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rolf Golombek & Finn Roar Aune & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg, 2009. "Carbon capture and storage technologies in the European power market," Discussion Papers 603, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenack, Klaus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2012. "Resource rents: The effects of energy taxes and quantity instruments for climate protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-166.
- Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn, 2012.
"Cutting costs of catching carbon—Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 680-695.
- Michael Hoel & Svenn Jensen, 2010. "Cutting Costs of Catching Carbon - Intertemporal Effects under Imperfect Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3284, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Hoel & Svenn Jensen, 2010. "Cutting Costs of Catching Carbon. Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy," Discussion Papers 639, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn, 2010. "Cutting Costs of Catching Carbon - Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy," Memorandum 19/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Haakon Vennemo & Jianwu He & Shantong Li, 2014. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Carbon Capture and Storage in China," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(3), pages 455-477, November.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine, 2012.
"Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1000.
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Golombek & Kjell Arne Brekke & Michal Kaut & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic equilibrium modeling: The Impact of Uncertainty on the European Energy Market," EcoMod2016 9201, EcoMod.
- Grimaud, André & Rouge, Luc, 2014.
"Carbon sequestration, economic policies and growth,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 307-331.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," TSE Working Papers 12-349, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2013.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 751, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Aug 2013.
- Rübbelke, Dirk & Vögele, Stefan, 2013.
"Effects of carbon dioxide capture and storage in Germany on European electricity exchange and welfare,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 582-588.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2012. "Effects of Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage in Germany on European Electricity Exchange and Welfare," Working Papers 2012-05, BC3.
- Durmaz, Tunç & Schroyen, Fred, 2013. "Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Anders Skonhoft & Bjart Holtsmark, 2014. "The Norwegian support and subsidy of electric cars. Should it be adopted by other countries?," Working Paper Series 15814, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Rolf Golombek & Michal Kaut & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Stein W. Wallace, 2013. "The Impact of Uncertainty on the European Energy Market: A Scenario Aggregation Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4500, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:32-3-a08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.