Stochastic equilibrium modeling: The Impact of Uncertainty on the European Energy Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1996. "Learning and Stock Effects in Environmental Regulation: The Case of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, July.
- S. Gabriel & J. Fuller, 2010. "A Benders Decomposition Method for Solving Stochastic Complementarity Problems with an Application in Energy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 301-329, April.
- Egging, Ruud, 2013. "Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 341-353.
- R. T. Rockafellar & Roger J.-B. Wets, 1991. "Scenarios and Policy Aggregation in Optimization Under Uncertainty," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 119-147, February.
- Golombek, Rolf & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C., 2013.
"Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalizations of the Western European energy markets,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-111.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre, 2008. "Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalization of the Western-European energy markets," Memorandum 01/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2013.
"Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 568-580.
- Rolf Golombek & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation," Discussion Papers 661, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Stein W. Wallace, 2000. "Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Is Sensitivity Analysis of Any Use?," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 20-25, February.
- Julia L. Higle & Stein W. Wallace, 2003. "Sensitivity Analysis and Uncertainty in Linear Programming," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 53-60, August.
- Rolf Golombek & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg & Finn Roar Aune, 2011.
"Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies in the European Power Market,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 209-238.
- Rolf Golombek & Finn Roar Aune & Mads Greaker & Sverre A.C Kittelsen & Ole Røgeberg, 2009. "Carbon capture and storage technologies in the European power market," Discussion Papers 603, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Finn Roar Aune & Rolf Golombek & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Liberalizing European Energy Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3071.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; Impact and scenario analysis; Agent-based modeling;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.