Sensitivity Analysis and Uncertainty in Linear Programming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Borgonovo & L. Peccati, 2011. "Managerial insights from service industry models: a new scenario decomposition method," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 185(1), pages 161-179, May.
- Xin Wang & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic scheduled service network design in the presence of a spot market for excess capacity," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(4), pages 393-413, December.
- Rolf Golombek & Kjell Arne Brekke & Michal Kaut & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic equilibrium modeling: The Impact of Uncertainty on the European Energy Market," EcoMod2016 9201, EcoMod.
- Z.N. Chen & C.K.M. Lee & W.H. Ip & G.T.S. Ho, 2012. "Design and evaluation of an integrated inventory and transportation system," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 491-507, January.
- Francesca Maggioni & Stein Wallace, 2012. "Analyzing the quality of the expected value solution in stochastic programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 37-54, November.
- Arnt-Gunnar Lium & Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Stein W. Wallace, 2009. "A Study of Demand Stochasticity in Service Network Design," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 144-157, May.
- Stein Wallace, 2010. "Stochastic programming and the option of doing it differently," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 177(1), pages 3-8, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:155:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0089-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:984-990 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPhilosophy of modeling. Programming: stochastic.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:33:y:2003:i:4:p:53-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.