Report NEP-CMP-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Charlain GUEGANG DJIMELI, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers 201709, CERDI.
- Abeer Elshennawy, 2016. "Is Value added Tax Progressive? Evidence from Egypt using a CGE Model," EcoMod2016 9311, EcoMod.
- Sung , Hankyoung, 2016. "The Economic Effects of Labor Force Enhancement in the Asia-Pacific Region by Trade Liberalization," APEC Study Series 16-2, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Ali, Ashfaque, 2017. "A CGE Analysis of Pakistan-Turkey Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 78318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Antoszewski & Krzysztof Wójtowicz, 2016. "Allocation rules of free allowances in the EU ETS system. A CGE analysis," EcoMod2016 9444, EcoMod.
- Robert Kirkby, 2016. "Value Function Iteration Toolkit: In Matlab, on the GPU," EcoMod2016 9122, EcoMod.
- Henriette Koch & Andreas Bortfeldt & Gerhard Wäscher, 2017. "A hybrid solution approach for the 3L-VRP with simultaneous delivery and pickups," FEMM Working Papers 170005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Rolf Golombek & Kjell Arne Brekke & Michal Kaut & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic equilibrium modeling: The Impact of Uncertainty on the European Energy Market," EcoMod2016 9201, EcoMod.
- Alireza Ermagun & David Levinson, 2016. "Spatiotemporal Traffic Forecasting: Review and Proposed Directions," Working Papers 151, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Interest Rate Volatility And Macroeconomic Dynamics: A Cross-Country Analysis," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 35, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.