Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Takahashi, Shuetsu, 1992. "Regional Income Disparity and Fiscal-Monetary Policy: An Interregional Macroeconomic Model of Japan," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 231-56, September.
- Franco Modigliani & Richard Sutch, 1967. "Debt Management and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: An Empirical Analysis of Recent Experience," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 569.
- Osborne, Dale K., 1988. "Competition and geographical integration in commercial bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Elliott, Jan Walter & Echols, Michael E, 1976. "Market Segmentation, Speculative Behavior, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Hirota, Shin'ichi & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 1999. "Do banks diversify portfolio risk? A test of the risk-cost hypothesis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1972. "Economies of Scale, Firm Size, and Concentration in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 467-88, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:33:y:2003:i:2:p:157-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.