Economies of Scale, Firm Size, and Concentration in Banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knut K. Aase, 2007.
"Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(1), pages 239-268.
- Aase, Knut K., 2005. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," Discussion Papers 2005/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Aase, Knut K, 2005. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4699p9q5, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Heller, Daniel & Lengwiler, Yvan, 2003. "Payment obligations, reserve requirements, and the demand for central bank balances," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 419-432, March.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1995. "Diversification, collateral and economies of scale in banking: lessons from a continuous-time portfolio approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 253-265.
- repec:ags:afjecr:264464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Johnson, 1986. "Incomplete insurance, irreversible investment, and the microfoundations of financial intermediation," International Finance Discussion Papers 289, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reuven Glick, 1984. "The Geometry Of Asset Adjustment With Adjustment Costs," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(4), pages 303-314, December.
- Kano, Masaji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2003. "Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 157-174, March.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Ernst Baltensperger in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:4:y:1972:i:3:p:467-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.