Labour demand with heterogeneous workers: Migrations and unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas K. Bauer & Astrid Kunze, 2004.
"The demand for high-skilled workers and immigration policy,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 77-88.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kunze, Astrid, 2003. "The Demand for High-skilled Worker and Immigration Policy," RWI Discussion Papers 11, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bauer, Thomas & Kunze, Astrid, 2004. "The Demand for High-Skilled Workers and Immigration Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kunze, Astrid, 2004. "The Demand for High-Skilled Workers and Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," NBER Working Papers 9159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2003. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Timothy Hatton & Jeffery Williamson, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 458, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2002. "What Fundamentals Drive World Migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Rosa Duce, "undated". "The effects of migration on the relative demand of skilled versus unskilled labour: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 96-20, FEDEA.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Duce, Rosa & Jimeno, Juan F, 1996. "The Effects of Migration on the Relative Demand of Skilled versus Unskilled Labour: Evidence from Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 1476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zylberberg, Andre, 1985. "Migration equilibrium with price rigidity: The Harris and Todaro model revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 281-309, December.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Pierre Granier & Philippe Michel, 1994. "Les conflits d'intérêt entre travailleurs qualifiés et travailleurs non qualifiés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 115(4), pages 125-139.
- Mark R. Killingsworth, 1987. "Heterogeneous Preferences, Compensating Wage Differentials, and Comparable Worth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 727-742. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:2:p:119-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.