Do cash flow variables improve the predictive accuracy of a Cox proportional hazards model for bank failure?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coleen C. Pantalone & Marjorie B. Platt, 1987. "Predicting commercial bank failure since deregulation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 37-47.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Spahr, Ronald W., 1989. "Predicting bank failures and intertemporal assessment of bank risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 179-185, November.
- Gary Whalen, 1991. "A proportional hazards model of bank failure: an examination of its usefulness as an early warning tool," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 21-31.
- Espahbodi, Pouran, 1991. "Identification of problem banks and binary choice models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 53-71, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:36:y:1996:i:3:p:395-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.