The contribution of technology selection to core competencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Currie, WL, 1989. "The art of justifying new technology to top management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 409-418.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdogmus, Senol & Kapanoglu, Muzaffer & Koc, Eylem, 2005. "Evaluating high-tech alternatives by using analytic network process with BOCR and multiactors," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 391-399, November.
- Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & de los Ríos, José Luis Díez Pérez & Morita, Michiya, 2015. "Implementation of technology and production strategy practices: Relationship levels in different industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 201-216.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Comi, Alice & Eppler, Martin J., 2014. "Diagnosing capabilities in family firms: An overview of visual research methods and suggestions for future applications," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 41-51.
- Hacklin, Fredrik & Marxt, Christian & Fahrni, Fritz, 2006. "Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, November.
- Ma, Daw & Chang, Chia-Chin & Hung, Shiu-Wan, 2013. "The selection of technology for late-starters: A case study of the energy-smart photovoltaic industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 10-20.
- Sheng-Long Lee & Ping-Chuan Chen & Wu Chiang Chan & Shiu-Wan Hung, 2015. "A three-stage decision-making model for selecting electric vehicle battery technology," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 761-776, October.
- Tan, Kim Hua & Noble, James & Sato, Yuji & Tse, Ying Kei, 2011. "A marginal analysis guided technology evaluation and selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 15-21, May.
- repec:dat:bmngmt:y:2018:i:1:p:23-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:77:y:2002:i:3:p:271-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.