Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marxt, Christian & Link, Patrick, 2002. "Success factors for cooperative ventures in innovation and production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 219-229, June.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "The contribution of technology selection to core competencies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 271-284, June.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- Hajidimitriou, Yannis A. & Georgiou, Andreas C., 2002. "A goal programming model for partner selection decisions in international joint ventures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 649-662, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:1:p:100-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.