Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marxt, Christian & Link, Patrick, 2002. "Success factors for cooperative ventures in innovation and production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 219-229, June.
- Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "The contribution of technology selection to core competencies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 271-284, June.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Hajidimitriou, Yannis A. & Georgiou, Andreas C., 2002. "A goal programming model for partner selection decisions in international joint ventures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 649-662, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:1:p:100-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.