Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "The contribution of technology selection to core competencies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 271-284, June.
- Hajidimitriou, Yannis A. & Georgiou, Andreas C., 2002. "A goal programming model for partner selection decisions in international joint ventures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 649-662, May.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- Marxt, Christian & Link, Patrick, 2002. "Success factors for cooperative ventures in innovation and production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 219-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Bo & Jiang, Zhong-Zhong & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Fu, Na, 2010. "A method for member selection of cross-functional teams using the individual and collaborative performances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 652-661, June.
- Kusiak, Andrew, 2009. "Innovation: A data-driven approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 440-448, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:1:p:100-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.