Analyzing the effectiveness of quality management practices in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Shenkar & Mary Ann von Glinow, 1994. "Paradoxes of Organizational Theory and Research: Using the Case of China to Illustrate National Contingency," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Philip M. Rosenzweig, 1994. "When Can Management Science Research Be Generalized Internationally?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 28-39, January.
- Yang, S.F. & Rahim, M.A., 2005. "Economic statistical process control for multivariate quality characteristics under Weibull shock model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 215-226, November.
- Lane Kelley & Arthur Whatley & Reginald Worthley, 1987. "Assessing the Effects of Culture on Managerial Attitudes: A Three-Culture Test," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(2), pages 17-31, June.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente, 2004. "Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 267-280, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(2), pages 109-133, June.
- Vijay Sethi & William R. King, 1994. "Development of Measures to Assess the Extent to Which an Information Technology Application Provides Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1601-1627, December.
- Anderson, Ronald D. & Jerman, Roger E. & Crum, Michael R., 1998. "Quality management influences on logistics performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 137-148, June.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 4-13, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M., 2015. "What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 362-375.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuality management practices; Exploitation; Exploration; National culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:144:y:2013:i:1:p:281-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.