Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Diaz de Cerio, Javier, 2001. "Quality management and high performance work practices: Do they coexist?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Ritchie, L. & Dale, B. G., 2000. "Self-assessment using the business excellence model: A study of practice and process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 241-254, July.
- Zackrisson, J. & Franzen, M. & Melbin, M. & Shahnavaz, H., 1995. "Quality by a step-by-step program in low scale industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 419-427, October.
- Govers, Cor P. M., 2001. "QFD not just a tool but a way of quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 151-159, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:92:y:2004:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.