Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Govers, Cor P. M., 2001. "QFD not just a tool but a way of quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 151-159, January.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Zackrisson, J. & Franzen, M. & Melbin, M. & Shahnavaz, H., 1995. "Quality by a step-by-step program in low scale industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 419-427, October.
- Ritchie, L. & Dale, B. G., 2000. "Self-assessment using the business excellence model: A study of practice and process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 241-254, July.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Diaz de Cerio, Javier, 2001. "Quality management and high performance work practices: Do they coexist?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:92:y:2004:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.