Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Diaz de Cerio, Javier, 2001. "Quality management and high performance work practices: Do they coexist?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Ritchie, L. & Dale, B. G., 2000. "Self-assessment using the business excellence model: A study of practice and process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 241-254, July.
- Zackrisson, J. & Franzen, M. & Melbin, M. & Shahnavaz, H., 1995. "Quality by a step-by-step program in low scale industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 419-427, October.
- Govers, Cor P. M., 2001. "QFD not just a tool but a way of quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 151-159, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Sarah Jinhui & Zhang, Dongli, 2013. "Analyzing the effectiveness of quality management practices in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 281-289.
- Vanajah Siva, 2012. "Improvement in Product Development: Use of back-end data to support upstream efforts of Robust Design Methodology," Quality Innovation Prosperity, Technical University of Košice, Department of integrated management, vol. 16(2).
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Díaz-de-Cerio, Javier & Antonio Escamilla-de-León, Sergio & Mary Selvam, Rejina, 2011. "The impact of ISO 9000 and EFQM on the use of flexible work practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Mackelprang, Alan W. & Jayaram, Jayanth & Xu, Kefeng, 2012. "The influence of types of training on service system performance in mass service and service shop operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 183-194.
- Harrington, Donna Ramirez & Khanna, Madhu & Deltas, George, 2005. "Why Do Firms Strive to Be Green? Explaining the Adoption of Total Quality Environmental Management," Working Papers 34125, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rana Basu & Prabha Bhola, 2015. "Exploring Quality Management Practices and Its Pattern Analysis in Indian Service SMEs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(02), pages 199-235, June.
- Manjeet Kharub & Rajiv Kumar Sharma, 2016. "Investigating the role of CSF’s for successful implementation of quality management practices in MSMEs," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 247-273, December.
- Juan Tarí & Iñaki Heras-Saizarbitoria & Gavin Dick, 2014. "Internal and external drivers for quality certification in the service industry: Do they have different impacts on success?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 337-354, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:92:y:2004:i:3:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.