Improvement in Product Development: Use of back-end data to support upstream efforts of Robust Design Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majeske, Karl D. & Lynch-Caris, Terri & Herrin, Gary, 1997. "Evaluating product and process design changes with warranty data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 79-89, June.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente, 2004. "Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 267-280, December.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 98-110.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust design methodology; product development; continuous improvement; back-end data; claims analysis;
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuk:qipqip:v:16:y:2012:i:2:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.