Investment in internet banking as a real option: theory and tests
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1987. "Rival Precedence and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption: An Empirical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 155-71, May.
- Giovanni Maggi, 1996. "Endogenous Leadership in a New Market," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(4), pages 641-659, Winter.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001.
"The diffusion of financial innovations: an examination of the adoption of small business credit scoring by large banking organizations,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2001-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005. "The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of the Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring by Large Banking Organizations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 577-596, March.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of the Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring By Large Banking Organizations," Working Papers 01-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of The Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring by Large Banking Organizations," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The diffusion of financial innovations: an examination of the adoption of small business credit scoring by large banking organizations," Proceedings 724, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1987. "Being a leader or a follower: Reflections on the distribution of roles in duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 175-192.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1985.
"A two-stage model of research and development with endogenous second-mover advantages,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 275-292, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1983. "A Two-Stage Model of Research and Development With Endogenous Second Mover Advantages," Working Papers 479, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 1996.
"Endogenous Stackelberg leadership,"
Economics Working Papers
190, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1996. "Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership," Discussion Paper 1996-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Hurkens, J.P.M., 1999. "Endogenous Stackelberg leadership," Other publications TiSEM 83a05fd8-4285-48f3-84ef-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Stylianos Perrakis & George Warskett, 1983. "Capacity and Entry Under Demand Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 495-511.
- Sadanand, V. & Green, E.J., 1991. "Firm Scale and the Endogenous Timing of Entry : A Choice Between Commitment and Flexibility," Working Papers 1991-11, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:12:y:2002:i:4-5:p:347-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.