The adoption of web banking at credit unions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-382782 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 251-251, August.
- Garth Saloner & Andrea Shepard, 1995. "Adoption of Technologies with Network Effects: An Empirical Examination of the Adoption of Teller Machines," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 479-501, Autumn.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 95-117, August.
- Yukako Ono & Victor Stango, 2005. "Outsourcing, firm size, and product complexity: evidence from credit unions," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-11.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Eric Robbins, 2005. "Credit union growth in the Tenth Federal Reserve District : how legal and regulatory changes have affected credit union expansion," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul.
- Smith, Donald J & Cargill, Thomas F & Meyer, Robert A, 1981. "An Economic Theory of a Credit Union," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 519-28, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:47:y:2007:i:3:p:435-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.