How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keeton, William & Kahn, George A. & Schroeder, Linda & Weiner, Stuart E., 2003. "The role of community banks in the U.S. economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 15-43.
- Robert DeYoung, 2001. "Learning-by-doing, scale efficiencies, and financial performance at Internet-only banks," Working Paper Series WP-01-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steven G. Craig & Polly T. Hardee, 2002. "The Internet, Bank Structure and Small Business Lending," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(1), pages 77-98, Spring.
- Robert De Young, 2001. "The financial progress of pure-play internet banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges, volume 7, pages 80-86 Bank for International Settlements.
- Steven Li & Andrew C. Worthington, 2004. "The relationship between the adoption of Internet banking and electronic connectivity: - An international comparison," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 176, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Setsuya Sato & John Hawkins, 2001. "Electronic finance: an overview of the issues," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges, volume 7, pages 1-12 Bank for International Settlements.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J., 2007. "Is the Internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1083-1099, April.
- James J. McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2006.
"Microfoundations of two-sided markets: the payment card example,"
Payments System Research Working Paper
PSR WP 06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2007. "Microfoundations of Two-sided Markets: The Payment Card Example," DNB Working Papers 128, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard J. Sullivan & Zhu Wang, 2005.
"Internet banking: an exploration in technology diffusion and impact,"
Payments System Research Working Paper
PSR WP 05-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Richard J. Sullivan & Zhu Wang, 2013. "Internet banking: an exploration in technology diffusion and impact," Working Paper 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Pennathur, Anita K., 2001. ""Clicks and bricks":: e-Risk Management for banks in the age of the Internet," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2103-2123, November.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Dow Jr., James P., 2007. "The adoption of web banking at credit unions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 435-448, July.
- Ken Cyree & Natalya Delcoure & Ross Dickens, 2009. "An examination of the performance and prospects for the future of internet-primary banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 128-147, April.
- Courchane, Marsha & Nickerson, David & Sullivan, Richard, 2002. "Investment in internet banking as a real option: theory and tests," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 347-363.
- Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto, 2006. "Is the internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Working Papers 0624, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Robert DeYoung & William C. Hunter, 2001. "Deregulation, the Internet, and the competitive viability of large banks and community banks," Working Paper Series WP-01-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Erhan Atay, 2008. "Macroeconomic Determinants Of Radical Innovations And Internet Banking In Europe," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 1-4.
- Khan, Beethika S., 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2bt1d76s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Stephen K. Callaway, 2011. "Internet banking and performance: The relationship of web site traffic rank and bank performance," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 12-25, April.
- Cuntz, A.N. & Blind, K., 2010. "Global Diffusion of the Non-Traditional Banking Model and Alliance Networks: Social Exposure, Learning and Moderating Regulatory Effort," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-044-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Beethika Khan, 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Development and Comp Systems 0407002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet ; Internet banking ; Risk ; Federal Reserve District; 10th;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkfi:y:2000:i:dec:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.