Electronic finance: an overview of the issues
In: Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hawkins & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability: an overview," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability, volume 4, pages 1-44 Bank for International Settlements.
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 1998. "Monetary Policy Implications of Digital Money," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 89-117.
- Goodhart, Charles & Krueger, Malte, 2001. "The impact of technology on cash usage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and financial crises," MPRA Paper 16900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Alexander Schulz, 2008.
"Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalisation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
332, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Schulz, Alexander, 2008. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalization," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Steven Li & Andrew C. Worthington, 2004. "The relationship between the adoption of Internet banking and electronic connectivity: - An international comparison," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 176, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fujii, Hiroshi & Okano, Taeko & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael, 2003. "E-Aggregation: The Present and Future of Online Financial Services in Asia-Pacific," Working papers 4405-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:07-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .