Electronic finance: an overview of the issues
In: Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
07-01.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:07-01||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Hawkins & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability: an overview," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability, volume 4, pages 1-44 Bank for International Settlements.
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 1998.
"Monetary Policy Implications of Digital Money,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 89-117.
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 1997. "Monetary policy implications of digital money," MPRA Paper 37392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Goodhart & Malte Krueger, 2001. "The impact of technology on cash usage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Malte Krueger & Charles Goodhart, 2001. "The Impact of Technology on Cash Usage," FMG Discussion Papers dp374, Financial Markets Group.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)