The effect of market returns, interest rates, and exchange rates on the stock returns of Japanese horizontal keiretsu financial firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1990.
"Capital positions of Japanese banks,"
293, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kane, Edward J. & Unal, Haluk & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1991. "Capital positions of Japanese banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 572, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 1990. "Capital Positions of Japanese Banks," NBER Working Papers 3401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeff Madura & Emilio R. Zarruk, 1995. "Bank Exposure To Interest Rate Risk: A Global Perspective," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, 03.
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993.
" Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-78, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991. "Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," NBER Working Papers 3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saunders, Anthony & Yourougou, Pierre, 1990. "Are banks special? The separation of banking from commerce and interest rate risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 171-182, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Berglof, Erik & Perotti, Enrico, 1994. "The governance structure of the Japanese financial keiretsu," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 259-284, October.
- Pettway, Richard H & Tapley, T Craig & Yamada, Takeshi, 1988. "The Impacts of Financial Deregulation upon Trading Efficiency and the Levels of Risk and Return of Japanese Banks," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 243-68, August.
- Chamberlain, Sandra & Howe, John S. & Popper, Helen, 1997. "The exchange rate exposure of U.S. and Japanese banking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 871-892, June.
- Flannery, Mark J & James, Christopher M, 1984. " The Effect of Interest Rate Changes on the Common Stock Returns of Financial Institutions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1141-53, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:11:y:2001:i:2:p:165-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.