Capital positions of Japanese banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 1990. "Capital Positions of Japanese Banks," NBER Working Papers 3401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J. & Unal, Haluk & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1991. "Capital positions of Japanese banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 572, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pettway, Richard H & Tapley, T Craig & Yamada, Takeshi, 1988. "The Impacts of Financial Deregulation upon Trading Efficiency and the Levels of Risk and Return of Japanese Banks," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 243-268, August.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1990.
"Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 105-126
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships," NBER Working Papers 3079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J & Unal, Haluk, 1990.
" Modeling Structural and Temporal Variation in the Market's Valuation of Banking Firms,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 113-136, March.
- Edward J. Kane & Haluk Unal, 1988. "Modeling Structural and Temporal Variation in the Market's Valuation of Banking Firms," NBER Working Papers 2693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Eric C. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1989. "Seasonal Fluctuations in Industrial Production and Stock Market Seasonals," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 59-74, March.
- Reinganum, Marc R., 1981. "Misspecification of capital asset pricing : Empirical anomalies based on earnings' yields and market values," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koch, Timothy W. & Saporoschenko, Andrew, 2001. "The effect of market returns, interest rates, and exchange rates on the stock returns of Japanese horizontal keiretsu financial firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-182, April.
- Saporoschenko, Andrew, 2002. "The sensitivity of Japanese bank stock returns to economic factors: An examination of asset/liability differences and main bank status," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 253-270.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - Japan ; Japan ; Bank capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.