Survey Evidence on Diffusion of Interest Among Institutional Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Richard P. Bagozzi & Alvin J. Silk, 1983. "Recall, Recognition, and the Measurement of Memory for Print Advertisements," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 95-134.
- Reinganum, Marc R., 1981. "Misspecification of capital asset pricing : Empirical anomalies based on earnings' yields and market values," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-46, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Robert Shiller Uses Epidemic Models To Understand Bubbles !!
by Miguel in Simoleon Sense on 2010-09-04 21:36:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000.
"Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999. "Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Bubbles, Human Judgment, and Expert Opinion," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1303, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial markets; stocks; word-of-mouth; random walk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.