Survey Evidence on Diffusion of Interest Among Institutional Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Richard P. Bagozzi & Alvin J. Silk, 1983. "Recall, Recognition, and the Measurement of Memory for Print Advertisements," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 95-134.
- Reinganum, Marc R., 1981. "Misspecification of capital asset pricing : Empirical anomalies based on earnings' yields and market values," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-46, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Robert Shiller Uses Epidemic Models To Understand Bubbles !!
by Miguel in Simoleon Sense on 2010-09-04 21:36:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000.
"Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999. "Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Bubbles, Human Judgment, and Expert Opinion," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1303, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial markets; stocks; word-of-mouth; random walk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .