Searching, hiring and labour market conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994.
"Gross worker and job flows in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1287-1315, June.
- Blanchard, O.J. & Diamond, P., 1990.
"Ranking, Unemployment Duration, And Wages,"
546, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Search Unemployment with On-the-job Search," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 457-475.
- George Baker & Michael Gibbs & Bengt Holmstrom, 1994. "The Wage Policy of a Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 921-955.
- P. Diamond, 1980.
"Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium,"
268, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Boehm, Thomas P., 1981. "Tenure choice and expected mobility: A synthesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 375-389, November.
- Barron, John M & Berger, Mark C & Black, Dan A, 1997. "Employer Search, Training, and Vacancy Duration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 167-192, January.
- Osberg, L., 1989.
"Fishing In Different Pools: Job Search Strategies And Job-Finding Success In Canada In The Early 1980s,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
89-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Osberg, Lars, 1993. "Fishing in Different Pools: Job Search Strategies and Job-Finding Success in Canada in the Early 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 348-386, April.
- van Ours, Jan C., 1995. "An empirical note on employed and unemployed job search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 447-452, October.
- Barron, John M & Bishop, John & Dunkelberg, William C, 1985. "Employer Search: The Interviewing and Hiring of New Employees," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Larry Samuelson & George J. Mailath & Avner Shaked, 2000.
"Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-Sided Search,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 46-72, March.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Avner Shaked, "undated". "Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-sided Search," Penn CARESS Working Papers 90ff654ed11b714e3f7530c57, Penn Economics Department.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Avner Shaked, "undated". ""Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-sided Search''," CARESS Working Papres 98-06, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Cunningham, Elizabeth J, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Vacancies," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 445-478, July.
- van Ours, Jan C, 1994.
"Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office,"
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 37-54.
- van Ours, J.C., 1994. "Matching unemployed and vacancies at the public employment office," Other publications TiSEM d8261d35-28fe-44bc-9c14-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Charles Holt & Martin David, 1966. "The Concept of Job Vacancies in a Dynamic Theory of the Labor Market," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies, pages 73-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorter, C. & van Ours, J. C., 1996. "The flow approach in the Netherlands; an empirical analysis using regional information," Other publications TiSEM c7df1291-aa11-473f-84ef-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1992. "Job Security and Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 742-745, October.
- Burgess, Simon M, 1993. "A Model of Competition between Unemployed and Employed Job Searchers: An Application to the Unemployment Outflow Rate in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1190-1204, September.
- van Ours, J.C. & Lindeboom, M. & Renes, G., 1994.
"Matching employers and workers : An empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search,"
Other publications TiSEM
3ada67c1-145c-42d0-8726-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Ours, Jan C & Renes, Gusta, 1994. "Matching Employers and Workers: An Empirical Analysis on the Effectiveness of Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Lindeboom, M. & Ours, J.C. & Renes, G., 1991. "Matching employers and workers : an empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 1997. "Are vacancies difficult to fill? an empirical investigation of the Dutch labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 349-357.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:5:p:553-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.