Searching, hiring and labour market conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Ours, Jan C, 1994.
"Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office,"
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 37-54.
- van Ours, J.C., 1994. "Matching unemployed and vacancies at the public employment office," Other publications TiSEM d8261d35-28fe-44bc-9c14-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Gross worker and job flows in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1287-1315, June.
- Charles Holt & Martin David, 1966. "The Concept of Job Vacancies in a Dynamic Theory of the Labor Market," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies, pages 73-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorter, C. & van Ours, J. C., 1996. "The flow approach in the Netherlands; an empirical analysis using regional information," Other publications TiSEM c7df1291-aa11-473f-84ef-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1994.
"Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 417-434.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 3387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, O.J. & Diamond, P., 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, And Wages," Working papers 546, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Search Unemployment with On-the-job Search," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 457-475.
- George Baker & Michael Gibbs & Bengt Holmstrom, 1994. "The Wage Policy of a Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 921-955.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1992. "Job Security and Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 742-745, October.
- Burgess, Simon M, 1993. "A Model of Competition between Unemployed and Employed Job Searchers: An Application to the Unemployment Outflow Rate in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1190-1204, September.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Ours, Jan C & Renes, Gusta, 1994.
"Matching Employers and Workers: An Empirical Analysis on the Effectiveness of Search,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Lindeboom, M. & Ours, J.C. & Renes, G., 1991. "Matching employers and workers : an empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & Lindeboom, M. & Renes, G., 1994. "Matching employers and workers : An empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Other publications TiSEM 3ada67c1-145c-42d0-8726-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Boehm, Thomas P., 1981. "Tenure choice and expected mobility: A synthesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 375-389, November.
- Barron, John M & Berger, Mark C & Black, Dan A, 1997. "Employer Search, Training, and Vacancy Duration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 167-192, January.
- Osberg, Lars, 1993.
"Fishing in Different Pools: Job Search Strategies and Job-Finding Success in Canada in the Early 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 348-386, April.
- Osberg, L., 1989. "Fishing In Different Pools: Job Search Strategies And Job-Finding Success In Canada In The Early 1980s," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 89-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- van Ours, Jan C., 1995. "An empirical note on employed and unemployed job search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 447-452, October.
- Barron, John M & Bishop, John & Dunkelberg, William C, 1985. "Employer Search: The Interviewing and Hiring of New Employees," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 1997. "Are vacancies difficult to fill? an empirical investigation of the Dutch labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 349-357.
- Larry Samuelson & George J. Mailath & Avner Shaked, 2000.
"Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-Sided Search,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 46-72, March.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Avner Shaked, "undated". ""Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-sided Search''," CARESS Working Papres 98-06, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Avner Shaked, "undated". "Endogenous Inequality in Integrated Labor Markets with Two-sided Search," Penn CARESS Working Papers 90ff654ed11b714e3f7530c57, Penn Economics Department.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Cunningham, Elizabeth J, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Vacancies," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 445-478, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2010.
"Do Friends and Relatives Really Help in Getting a Good Job?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(3), pages 494-510, April.
- Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Do Friends and Relatives Really Help in Getting a Good Job?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0623, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pellizzari, Michele, 2004. "Do friends and relatives really help in getting a good job?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19980, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John C. Haltiwanger, 2013.
"The Establishment-Level Behavior of Vacancies and Hiring,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(2), pages 581-622.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John Haltiwanger, 2009. "The establishment-level behavior of vacancies and hiring," Working Papers 09-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John C. Haltiwanger, 2010. "The Establishment-Level Behavior of Vacancies and Hiring," NBER Working Papers 16265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:use:tkiwps:3535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Gianelle & Giuseppe Tattara, 2014. "Vacancy chains and the business cycle. Stringing together job-to-job transitions in micro data," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 1212-1235, October.
- Suárez Cano, Patricia & Mayor Fernández, Matías & Cueto Iglesias, Begoña, 2012. "La eficiencia de los servicios públicos de empleo en España en un escenario descentralizado: un análisis desde la perspectiva de la oferta/Efficiency of Public Employment Services in Spain in a Decent," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 757(22)-757, Agosto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:5:p:553-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.