Labor market matching with heterogeneous job seekers in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mumford, Karen & Smith, Peter N, 1999.
" The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 343-364, August.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, "undated". "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing The Circle," Discussion Papers 96/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karen Mumford & P Smith, 1997. "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diamond, P. A. & Maskin, Eric, 1981.
"An equilibrium analysis of search and breach of contract II. A non-steady state example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 165-195, October.
- P. Diamond & E. Makin, 1979. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract, II: A Non-Steady State Example," Working papers 237, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Broersma, Lourens & Van Ours, Jan C., 1999.
"Job searchers, job matches and the elasticity of matching,"
Elsevier, pages 77-93.
- Broersma, L. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Job Searchers, Job Matches and the Elasticity of Matching," Discussion Paper 1998-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, J.C. & Broersma, L., 1999. "Job searchers, job matches and the elasticity of matching," Other publications TiSEM c199f354-b73c-49b6-84f6-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2007.
"Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy: A Macroeconometric Assessment,"
CEIS, vol. 21(1), pages 57-84, March.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2005. "Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy. A Macroeconometric Assessment," CELPE Discussion Papers 93, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001.
"Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 390-431.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burgess, Simon M, 1993. "A Model of Competition between Unemployed and Employed Job Searchers: An Application to the Unemployment Outflow Rate in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1190-1204, September.
- Aomar Ibourk & BÃ©nÃ©dicte Maillard & Sergio Perelman & Henri Sneessens, 2004. "Aggregate Matching Efficiency: A Stochastic Production Frontier Approach, France 1990â€“1994," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 1-25.
- Uwe Sunde, 2007.
"Empirical Matching Functions: Searchers, Vacancies, and (Un-)biased Elasticities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 537-560.
- Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Empirical matching functions: Searchers, vacancies, and (un-)biased elasticities," Munich Reprints in Economics 19586, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Ours, Jan C & Renes, Gusta, 1994.
"Matching Employers and Workers: An Empirical Analysis on the Effectiveness of Search,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Lindeboom, M. & Ours, J.C. & Renes, G., 1991. "Matching employers and workers : an empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & Lindeboom, M. & Renes, G., 1994. "Matching employers and workers : An empirical analysis on the effectiveness of search," Other publications TiSEM 3ada67c1-145c-42d0-8726-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Ours, Jan C., 1995. "An empirical note on employed and unemployed job search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 447-452, October.
- Lourens Broersma, 1997. "Competition between employed and unemployed job searchers: is there a difference between the UK and The Netherlands?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 199-203.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 1-76.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Simon M. Burgess, 2000. "Empirical Matching Functions: Estimation and Interpretation Using State-Level Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 93-102, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yang, 2013. "Labor market matching and unemployment in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 108-128.
- Woong Lee, 2017. "Trade Liberalization and the Aggregate Matching Function in India," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 120-137, Winter/Sp.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical matching functions; congestion externalities; matching efficiency;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.