Matching unemployed and vacancies at the public employment office
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van Ours, Jan C, 1994. "Matching Unemployed and Vacancies at the Public Employment Office," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 37-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Welters & Joan Muysken, 2006. "Employer search and employment subsidies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1435-1448.
- Broersma, Lourens & Van Ours, Jan C., 1999.
"Job searchers, job matches and the elasticity of matching,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Broersma, L. & van Ours, J.C., 1998. "Job Searchers, Job Matches and the Elasticity of Matching," Discussion Paper 1998-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, J.C. & Broersma, L., 1999. "Job searchers, job matches and the elasticity of matching," Other publications TiSEM c199f354-b73c-49b6-84f6-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Russo, Giovanni & Gorter, Cees & Schettkat, Ronald, 2001. "Searching, hiring and labour market conditions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 553-571, December.
- Arjen de Vetten, 2007. "Incentives and Regional Coordination in Employment Services," CPB Memorandum 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Vassiliev, Anatoli & Ferro Luzzi, Giovanni & Fluckiger, Yves & Ramirez, Jose V., 2006. "Unemployment and employment offices' efficiency: What can be done?," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 169-186, September.
- Michael Weber, 2016. "The short-run and long-run effects of decentralizing public employment services," ifo Working Paper Series 209, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Spatial versus social mismatch," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 113-132.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1997.
"Work Incentives and the Probability of Leaving Unemployment in the Slovak Republic,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martina Lubyova & Jan C. van Ours, 1997. "Work Incentives and the Probability of Leaving Unemployment in the Slovak Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 82, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Russo, Giovanni & Gorter, Cees & Schettkat, Ronald, 1997. "Searching, ranking and hiring," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Smith, Sandra Susan & Broege, Nora C. R., 2012. "Searching For Work with a Criminal Record," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7d56c799, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Broersma, L., 1996. "Are large firms more efficient in matching jobs to job searchers than small firms?," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:use:tkiwps:3535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brencic, Vera, 2009. "Employers' hiring practices, employment protection, and costly search: A vacancy-level analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 461-479, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:d8261d35-28fe-44bc-9c14-0d8310d74542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.