The Concept of Job Vacancies in a Dynamic Theory of the Labor Market
In: The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stigler, George J., 2011. "Economics of Information," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 35-49.
- Otto Eckstein & Thomas A. Wilson, 1962. "The Determination of Money Wages in American Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(3), pages 379-414.
- Albert Rees, 1951. "Wage Determination and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 143-143.
- Daniel B. Suits & Susumu Koizumi, 1956. "The Dynamics of the Onion Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 475-484.
- Clarence D. Long, 1958. "The Labor Force under Changing Income and Employment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number long58-1, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russo, Giovanni & Gorter, Cees & Schettkat, Ronald, 2001. "Searching, hiring and labour market conditions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 553-571, December.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Katz, Lawrence F, 1986.
"Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-522, June.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Lawrence F. Katz, 1984. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 1410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1986. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," Scholarly Articles 3442781, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mangan, John & Trendle, Bernard, 2017. "Hard-to-fill vacancies: An analysis of demand side responses in the Australian state of Queensland," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 49-56.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, "undated".
""An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides'',"
CARESS Working Papres
96-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, "undated". "An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides," Penn CARESS Working Papers 058589d20e3fbe4e559adb44b, Penn Economics Department.
- Farm, Ante, 2000. "Job Openings, Hirings, and Unmet Demand: A New Approach to the Matching Function and the Beveridge Curve," Working Paper Series 8/2000, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Fabo, B., 2017. "Towards an understanding of job matching using web data," Other publications TiSEM b8b877f2-ae6a-495f-b6cc-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Farm, Ante, 2003. "Defining and Measuring Unmet Labour Demand," Working Paper Series 1/2003, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Farm, Ante, 2003. "Vacancies, Hirings, and the Duration Function," Working Paper Series 2/2003, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Felsenstein, Daniel & Persky, Joseph & Carlson, Virginia, 2002. "Job vacancy chains in metropolitan labor markets," ERSA conference papers ersa02p088, European Regional Science Association.
- Farm, Ante, 2004. "A Theory of Vacancies," Working Paper Series 1/2005, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.