The Concept of Job Vacancies in a Dynamic Theory of the Labor Market
In: The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
1599.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:1599||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Otto Eckstein & Thomas A. Wilson, 1962. "The Determination of Money Wages in American Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(3), pages 379-414.
- Clarence D. Long, 1958. "The Labor Force Under Changing Income and Employment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number long58-1.
- Daniel B. Suits & Susumu Koizumi, 1956. "The Dynamics of the Onion Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 475-484.
- Albert Rees, 1951. "Wage Determination and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 143-143.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.