The Determination of Money Wages in American Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul M. Beaumont, 1983. "Wage Rate Specfication in Regional and Interregional Econometric Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 75-83, June.
- Roger E. Brinner, 1999. "Is inflation dead?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 37-49.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007.
"The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does The Level Of Economic Development Matter?,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 433-452, July.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," Economics Discussion Paper Series 0534, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- N Bose & J A Holman & K C Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 57, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Orlando Gomes, 2017. "Heterogeneous wage setting and endogenous macro volatility," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(1), pages 27-57, April.
- Sparks, Gordon R & Wilton, David A, 1971.
"Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 739-750, September.
- Gordon R. Sparks & David A.Wilton, 1970. "Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper 19, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Robert Boyer & Jean-Pascal Benassy & Rosa-Maria Gelpi, 1979.
"Régulation des économies capitalistes et inflation,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(3), pages 397-441.
- Benassy Jean-pascal & Boyer Robert, 1978. "Régulation des économies capitalistes et inflation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7808, CEPREMAP.
- DREGER, Christian & REIMERS, Hans-Eggert, 2011. "On The Role Of Sectoral And National Wage Components In The Wage Bargaining Process," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Kuhn, Peter & Gu, Wulong, 1999. "Learning in Sequential Wage Negotiations: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 109-140, January.
- David A. Wilton, 1969. "An Econometric Model of the Canadian Automobile Manufacturing Industry," Working Paper 14, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Charles Holt & Martin David, 1966. "The Concept of Job Vacancies in a Dynamic Theory of the Labor Market," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies, pages 73-110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad Al-Samarrie & John Kraft & Blaine Roberts, 1977. "The Effects of Phases I, II, and III on Wages, Prices, and Profit Margins in the Manufacturing Sector of the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 241-298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. "Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- John H. Pencavel, 1984.
"The Tradeoff Between Wages and Employment in Trade Union Objectives,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(2), pages 215-231.
- John H. Pencavel, 1982. "The Trade-Off between Wages and Employment in Trade Union Objectives," NBER Working Papers 0870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2010. "On the Role of Sectoral and National Components in the Wage Bargaining Process," IZA Discussion Papers 4908, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wolfgang Pollan, 1980. "Wage rigidity and the structure of the Austrian manufacturing industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 697-728, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:76:y:1962:i:3:p:379-414.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.