Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sparks, Gordon R & Wilton, David A, 1971. "Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 739-750, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Menil, George, 1969. "Nonlinearity in a Wage Equation for United States Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 202-206, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Christofides & Amy Chen Peng, 2007. "Real Wage Chronologies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2096, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank Reid, 1980. "Unemployment and Inflation: An Assessment of Canadian Macroeconomic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 283-299, Spring.
- Amy Peng & Louis N. Christofides, 2009. "Real Wage Chronology," Working Papers 011, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Joan Daouli & Michael Demoussis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos & Ioannis Laliotis, 2016. "The 2011 Industrial Relations Reform and Nominal Wage Adjustments in Greece," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 460-483, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Peter Sanfey, 1996. "Wages, Profits, and Rent-Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 227-251.
- Lacroix, Robert & Dussault, François, 1979. "La grève : ses facteurs déterminants et son effet sur les hausses de salaire. Une synthèse critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(4), pages 545-567, octobre.
- J.C.R. Rowley & D.A. Wilton, 1971. "Quarterly Models of Wage Determination: Some New Efficient Estimates," Working Papers 51, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- F. J. Reid, 1976. "Canadian Wage and Price Controls," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(1), pages 103-112, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .