La grève : ses facteurs déterminants et son effet sur les hausses de salaire. Une synthèse critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sparks, Gordon R & Wilton, David A, 1971.
"Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 739-750, September.
- Gordon R. Sparks & David A.Wilton, 1970. "Determinants of Negotiated Wage Increases: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper 19, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- F. S. O'Brien, 1965. "Industrial Conflict and Business Fluctuations: A Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 650-650.
- Pencavel, John H, 1970. "An Investigation into Industrial Strike Activity in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(147), pages 239-256, August.
- Ward, R & Zis, G, 1974. "Trade Union Militancy as an Explanation of Inflation: An International Comparison," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 42(1), pages 46-65, March.
- Scully, Gerald W, 1971. "Business Cycles and Industrial Strike Activity," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 359-374, October.
- Albert Rees, 1952. "Industrial Conflict and Business Fluctuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 371-371.
- Kennan, John, 1987. "The economics of strikes," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.),Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 1091-1137, Elsevier.
- Johnston, J & Timbrell, M, 1973. "Empirical Tests of a Bargaining Theory of Wage Rate Determination," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 41(2), pages 141-167, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:55:y:1979:i:4:p:545-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.