The economics of strikes
In: Handbook of Labor Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2010. "The case for the virtual strike," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(1), pages 75-75, April.
- Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2010.
"Market integration and strike activity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 154-161, May.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "Market integration and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Market Integration and Strike Activity," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Market integration and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2201, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Schnabel, Claus, 2002. "On strike insurance," Discussion Papers 12, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Mariano Tommasi & Lucas Ronconi & Juan Sanguinetti, 2002.
"The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Teachers' Unions and Education in Argentina,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3277, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Mariano Tommasi & Lucas Ronconi & Juan Sanguinetti, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Teachers' Unions and Education in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3156, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2009. "The Case for the Virtual Strike. An Appraisal of the Italian Proposal," Department of Economics University of Siena 557, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-252, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004.
"Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, And Wage Arrears In Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-708, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, and Wage Arrears in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Jaume Garcia, 2010.
"Initial offers and outcomes in wage bargaining: who wins?,"
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 815-846, December.
- Jaume Garcia, & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2007. "Initial Offers and Outcomes in Wage Barganing: Who Wins?," Working Papers 2007-22, FEDEA.
- S Milner, 1995. "Industrial Disputes and the Law in Spain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0250, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vicente Calabuig Alcantara, 1997. "Ineficiencias en las negociaciones entre dos agentes completamente informados," Working Papers. Serie EC 1997-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:1993:v:19i:4p:423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2011.
"A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 70-92, June.
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2008. "A good time to stay out? Strikes and the business cycle," Open Access publications 10197/736, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2008. "A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 3614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devereux, Paul J & Hart, Robert A, 2008. "A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Aricieri Devidé Júnior & José Raimundo Carvalho, 2016. "Strike Duration After Collective Bargaining Legislation Changes: A Reappraisal Of The 1988 Brazilian New Federal Constitution With Better Micro Data," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 231, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Benoît Lyrette & Paul-Martel Roy, 1992. "Le régime des décrets favorise-t-il la paix industrielle? L'expérience des activités manufacturières québécoises, 1980-1988," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(3), pages 261-274, September.
- Miguel Malo & Nuria Sánchez-Sánchez, 2014.
"The legal form of labour conflicts and their time persistence: an empirical analysis with a large firms’ panel,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 513-533, December.
- Malo, Miguel A. & Sanchez-sanchez, Nuria, 2011. "The legal form of labour conflicts and their time persistence: an empirical analysis with a large firms' panel," MPRA Paper 30117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lacroix, Robert & Dussault, François, 1979. "La grève : ses facteurs déterminants et son effet sur les hausses de salaire. Une synthèse critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(4), pages 545-567, octobre.
- Joseph S. Tracy, 1988. "Testing Strategic Bargaining Models Using Stock Market Data," NBER Working Papers 2754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Cox, 2003. "Private Transfers within the Family: Mothers, Fathers, Sons and Daughters," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 605, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labchp:2-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.