The Case for Virtual Strike.An Appraisal of the Italian Proposal
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsstoppage strike; virtual strike; penal code; labor law and economics;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- M55 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Contracting Devices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2009-03-07 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-03-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ent:wpaper:wp08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Rizzolli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecoetit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .