Report NEP-REG-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The Growing Importance of Risk in Regulation," MPRA Paper 13723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/05, European University Institute.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2009. "Regulatory reform : integrating paradigms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4842, The World Bank.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2009. "Challenges for Creating a Comprehensive National Electricity Policy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/01, European University Institute.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The Need for Greater Pro Active Involvement by Regulators in Financial Regulation and Supervision: Lessons From the Legal and General Case," MPRA Paper 13688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romana L. Autrey & Francesco Bova, 2009. "Gray Markets and Multinational Transfer Pricing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-098, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2009. "The Case for Virtual Strike.An Appraisal of the Italian Proposal," Econometica Working Papers wp08, Econometica.
- Wouter den Haan & Vincent Sterk, 2009. "The comovement between household loans and real activity," DNB Working Papers 204, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sandén, Klas, 2008. "Rewards and Copyrights with Hidden Information," CAFO Working Papers 2009:4, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2009. "International Labor Standards and the Political Economy of Child Labor Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.