Industrial Conflict and Business Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Jaaidane, Touria, 2014. "Strikes and slowdown in a theory of relational contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 89-116.
- Perry, L. J.. & Wilson, Patrick J., 2004. "Trends in work stoppages : a global perspective," ILO Working Papers 993742343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph Tracy, 2003. "Unions, Bargaining and Strikes," Papers of Peter Cramton 02ubs, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 05 Sep 2002.
- Harvey S. James Jr., 1996. "Economic Development and Strikes: An Examination of the Haas and Stack Model," Development and Comp Systems 9612001, EconWPA.
- Lacroix, Robert & Dussault, François, 1979. "La grève : ses facteurs déterminants et son effet sur les hausses de salaire. Une synthèse critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(4), pages 545-567, octobre.
- Kåre Vernby, 2007. "Strikes are more common in countries with majoritarian electoral systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 65-84, July.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1091-1137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:374234 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGuire, James W., 1992. "The Causes of Strikes in Argentina, 1984-1991," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3f3824xq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- L. J. Perry, 2005. "A Long-Term Perspective On Industrial Disputes In Australia: 1913–2003," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Orley Ashenfelter & John Pencavel, 2010. "Albert Rees," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:60:y:1952:p:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .